All Sizes of Trucks to Assist You Properly
Getting the Job Done Right Every Time Out
At Ray and Wally’s Towing Services, Inc.
, we are prepared to handle any type of road-side emergency
with our large, late model fleet of trucks and equipment. When you require expert towingservices
, call a company that has everything required to get you on the road again. Call us today.
- One 19 ft. four wheel drive flat bed. This truck is able to tow vehicles and has special tie-down equipment for motorcycles. It is a four wheel drive unit and allows us to go off road to recover your vehicle more safely.
- Two 21 ft flatbed trucks for hauling vehicles. They are also equipped with a 2nd car carrier which allows us to transport 2 vehicles at once.
- One 22 Ft. flat bed heavy duty truck. Used for transporting larger vehicles and heavy duty equipment.
- One medium duty, 12,000 to 20,000 winch truck. It is a versatile truck that has the capability of getting into tight spots.
- One 30 ton all purpose truck, primarily used for all of our local towing and most of our interstate towing needs.
- One 40 ton wrecker with a sliding hydraulic boom used for towing and lifting vehicles and equipment.
- One 60 ton 4 axle heavy duty recovery wrecker. Used for 90% of our heavy duty recoveries.
- One roadside assistance truck. It carries all of our tools, generator, starter unit, air compressor, anti-freeze and is equipped with some parts.
- One semi tractor.
- One Landoll trailer with a hydraulic 53 Ft drop deck and sliding axles, mainly used for transporting equipment and vehicles.
- One dump trailer for hauling material.
- Two skid steers; one with rubber tires and one with a track. We have many attachments including a bucket, forklift, sweeper and a 3,050 ft winch and boom to go out in the field for recoveries.
Call 708-758-3500 for Accident Recovery Services